Hello beautiful people!
Last week I did a bit of shopping and picked up some goodies from TooFaced and Dior.
I’m actually really excited to announce that I am now working as a Beauty Advisor with my local Dior store!! Woo! I’m showing you guys my favourites in this little video; things I’ve only used a few times but can’t live without!
Watch my latest Video here!
Hope you’re all having a fantastic week – don’t forget to come say hi on social media! 🙂
SNAPCHAT: Courtney Deagon
LIST OF PRODUCTS I’M WEARING:
- Mac Fix +
- Nivea Men Shaving Balm
- DiorSkin Forever Foundation in 010
- Graftobian Concealer palette in Light Neutral
- Australis Translucent Powder
- Dior blush in Coral Cruise
- TooFaced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
- Kit Cosmetics Little Black Dress Palette No. 1 to highlight
- Sleek Brow Duo Kit in Dark
- TooFaced Le Grande Chateau Green pallette: Pot Du Creme, Fifi, La Femme, Bonjour
- DiorShow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
- Mac Lip Liner in Dervish
- Dior Addict Lipstick in Smile
Unison – Aperture. From NoCopyrightSounds
HAVE YOU SEEN MY PREVIOUS VIDEO: MAYBELLINE MATTE FITME FOUNDATION REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m_lLOvfnlI&feature=youtu.be
Thank you so much for watching, hope I see you next time! ♡
So as some of you know I’ll be working with Kylie Eustace tomorrow (TOMORROW!? So excited!!!) at the Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival, yay! It’s my first ever fashion show, and so in preparation I got a heap of her eyeshadow samples to play with, and I wanted to show you guys.
The shadows are formulated by Kylie herself, and contain fantastic, skin-loving ingredients that YOU will also love! The pigmentation on these babies are strong, and the shadow is super long lasting! All in all, I am very impressed. Don’t forget to click on the photos below to see them in large size!
Mineral Goddess Shadows in Natural Light
Mineral Goddess Shadows with Flash
Kylie has also produced a couple of new colours that are soon to be released – so stay tuned for those!
I hope this Swatch & Review was helpful for you, don’t forget to subscribe to stay in the know in all things makeup. Hope I see you next time!
Here is a complete list of the products used in my latest video, Competition Eye Tutorial:
- NYX Dewy Finish Veil
- Nivea Balm
- Too Face Poreless Primer
- RCMA Foundation/Concealer VK #11
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
- Bare Minerals Universal Light Brow Liner
- Inglot shadow – Dark Brown
- Josie Maran Argan Colour Stick in Rosey
- Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
- Bareminerals Lip Liner in Thrilled
- Stila Eyes are the window to the Mind palette – Brilliance
- Stila Eyes are the window to the Mind palette – Creativity
- Kit Little Black Dress palette – No. 3
- Kit Little Black Dress palette – No. 4
- Kit Little Black Dress palette – No. 1
- Too Face Better Than Sex Mascara
To see which colours correspond to the numbers in the Kit palette, see my previous post here.
As always don’t forget to come and say hello!
FACEBOOK – http://www.facebook.com/cdeagonbeauty
INSTAGRAM – @CourtneyDeagon
TWITTER – http://www.twitter.com/Courtney Deagon
Recently I just happened to find myself in Mecca Maxima (as one does) with an urge to splurge. I didn’t have my mind set on anything in particular, until a glimmer of gold caught my eye: the new Kit Cosmetics “The Little Black Dress, Party-Proof Eyeshadow Palette”. I had been searching for something suitable for both day and night time glamour, with metal tones, neutrals and pops of colour; and this palette has it all!
This sassy set of gorgeous shadows are sure to glam up any little number. From movie night to hot-date-night, the versatility of this deceptively compact palette is sure to impress. Add onto that the fact it also comes with an applicator brush and khol pencil liner, and you’ve got yourself a dream set!
Here are my swatches below:
Have you tired this palette? What are your favourite colour combinations and occasions for wearing them? Let me know! 🙂