If you read the November issue of Vogue Au you probably found it hard to miss their observation of the reintroduction of cheeky Western add-ons to various outfits. Tassles, suede fabrics and stylishly cool hats are all front-runners you should be sure to include in your wardrobe this summer.
Adding a dash of the Wild Wild West gives you an edge without coming across as arrogant; fresh, without being garish.
And don’t go overboard; let the style speak for itself. Shoes, bags, jackets and other accessory items should feature your new trims, with simple colour palettes that reveal the true you.
Here are some picks you might like – happy shopping!
Hello beautiful people!
Last week I did a bit of shopping and picked up some goodies from TooFaced and Dior.
I’m actually really excited to announce that I am now working as a Beauty Advisor with my local Dior store!! Woo! I’m showing you guys my favourites in this little video; things I’ve only used a few times but can’t live without!
Watch my latest Video here!
Hope you’re all having a fantastic week – don’t forget to come say hi on social media! 🙂
SNAPCHAT: Courtney Deagon
LIST OF PRODUCTS I’M WEARING:
- Mac Fix +
- Nivea Men Shaving Balm
- DiorSkin Forever Foundation in 010
- Graftobian Concealer palette in Light Neutral
- Australis Translucent Powder
- Dior blush in Coral Cruise
- TooFaced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
- Kit Cosmetics Little Black Dress Palette No. 1 to highlight
- Sleek Brow Duo Kit in Dark
- TooFaced Le Grande Chateau Green pallette: Pot Du Creme, Fifi, La Femme, Bonjour
- DiorShow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
- Mac Lip Liner in Dervish
- Dior Addict Lipstick in Smile
Unison – Aperture. From NoCopyrightSounds
HAVE YOU SEEN MY PREVIOUS VIDEO: MAYBELLINE MATTE FITME FOUNDATION REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m_lLOvfnlI&feature=youtu.be
Thank you so much for watching, hope I see you next time! ♡